Server closure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, đź‘‹

This wasn’t an easy decision to make, but on the 8th of May, at 3:00 PM EST, the server will be closing. If you'd like to know why keep on reading.

So here's the reason for the closure: I'd like to focus more on school and personal life. The server has always been a distraction for me, and because of that, I wasn't able to focus on more important things in my life. I hope everyone can understand this decision.

Once the server is closed I'll also be doing a snapshot type thing where you'll be able to go on the server and see what it was like. You won't be able to chat, Duel other people, create new plots, build/destroy in your current plot(s), and maybe more restrictions. However, you'll be able to download your plot(s), view your Duel stats (and other player's stats), and maybe some other stuff I still haven't thought of yet.

I would also like to thank everyone who has played on the server and who has helped make it better! ❤️

If you have any questions regarding this announcement, feel free to create a ticket on our Discord server at https://applepvp.net/discord

Status
Not open for further replies.